Thursday, January 25, 2007

Google Blows Away Blogger

I apologize for my short hiatus from my mission to keep you informed. However, I was tipped off with insider information that Google was sending sentinals to monitor our transmissions on this blog. I thought we were safe from the beast, but I was mistaken. In an effort to silence us, they held up the Blogger organization and took over their operations with force.

I had no choice but to go into hiding until a we could devise a plan to terminate their prying eyes. We have found a temporary solution. I don't know how much longer we have.

Again, it is important that our operators in the field, that's you, share your proof that Google is Skynet in order to warn and inform the world.

The Google Rebel Alliance

2 Comments:

At 4/12/07, 10:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WHYYYYYY

Why are you hosting such a rant on a google page?

Why support google through blogger please at least change to a nother blog provider

 
At 8/22/10, 5:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe this IS Google telling us these things, so we don't go out and found out more than we should ourselves?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home